Learn How to Assemble Your Tomato Plant Support
Things to Keep in Mind When Using Your Garden Plant Supports
- The top Tomato Ring should never be more that 12 inches away from the top of your stake.
- You will get the support of both a garden cage and garden stake; the support of a cage with the height and stability of the stake.
- No more twine or tying! Simply move the top ring as your plant grows to be sure that your plant is getting optimal support throughout it’s lifespan.
- You may use a round stake or a square stake. Our patent allows for The Tomato Ring to easily fasten to either stake option!
- The Tomato Ring clamp is designed to easily adjust with the height of your plant. Simply loosen the screw and slide up or down!
- We recommend to a 1×2 stake at minimum with a 2×2 maximum, for the best results.
- The Tomato Ring is discrete, it will be hidden by the foliage of your garden plant!
- Compact design for easy storage during the off season!
- Your Tomato Ring could last anywhere between 5 and 10 seasons! With the way that the Tomato Ring was engineered, we knew it would be exposed to moisture so we made sure there weren’t any parts that could rust or rot.
- Though The Tomato Ring does not come with a stake, we assure you that it will likely work with any stake you may already have.
- We recommend that you use a stake that is at least 7 feet tall to ensure that your plant is getting the proper support throughout its lifetime.
- Other plants/flowers that benefit from the support of The Tomato Ring:
- Any other plants that are known
for growing tall and becoming